How to lodge a Grievance?

This is an important and serious effort from the various efforts made by the State Government for speedy disposal of your grievances / problems / urges. It is our belief that this effort will be useful to you. You can file such problems / grievances on this portal, which are under the jurisdiction of Uttarakhand state. You can register complaints / problems at the District Magistrate or the Head of the Department or Secretary / Principal Secretary, on which the action taken in the prescribed period will be received only through this portal.


Collectorate Pithoragarh
City : Pithoragarh | PIN Code : 262501
Email : dm-pit-ua[at]nic[dot]in